Before we get started on showing you clicks to other great sites, don’t forget to click here and try to win a copy of The Vikings Reader.
- I’ve seen a lot of creative things on football blogs before, but the Vikings Ship’s new weekly preview music videos will take the cake. Great work over there at the Vikings Ship!
- Access Vikings takes a look at Jared Allen vs. Joe Thomas this week.
- Defensive Indifference provides a very comprehensive preview of the Vikings season.
- Just like everybody else, Brett Favre thinks Adrian Peterson is a stud.
- The Lions plan on starting a whopping four rookies this season.
- Favre gave a 10-minute speech (about Wranglers?) to his teammates and impressed some of them.
- Grant’s Tomb thinks maybe the Vikings shouldn’t only limit Favre’s number of throws, but also number of games played.
- Bernard Berrian made some somewhat surprising comments in regards to how the Favre-Berrian duo could end up backfiring.
- Pacifist Viking doesn’t act like much of a pacifist after reading a recent Tom Curran article.
- How badly do you think that Manginidoes NOT want to lose to Favre on Sunday?
- The Vikings have 4 players on Wednesday’s injury report, while the Browns had 8.
- Vikes Geek does some great analysis on the Vikings recent roster moves.
- The Viking Age provides some hilarious smack talk for Vikes fans to enjoy and Browns fans to loath.
- Sean Jensen seems to think Favre might have left some of his confidence in Green Bay when he left.
- Bleacher Report gives 10 reasons why the Vikings will not win the North.
That’s it for today. Blogs seem a little light this week. Maybe they all went to go see The Lion King.