Here is a look at what some of our favorite sites are saying about the upcoming game against the Lions:
- I can’t help but put these guys first every week. The Viking Ship has committed themselves to do a music video every week previewing upcoming games. The videos are hilarious with all sorts of funny moments. This week’s video is called “The Lions Suck.”
- The Star Tribune’s Sid Hartman warns us not to take this Lions game for granted. Hey Sid, I already have… sorry.
- Mike Florio thinks that the Vikings will win by eleven, and if they don’t then Chili should refresh his resume.
- Kevin Seifert discusses the woes the Lions are having selling tickets to the game. Home field advantage? Where?
- The Vikings official site has a nice little video preview to get you pumped up for a good old fashioned butt kickin’. How funny would it be if Jared Allen chased Stafford out of the back of the end zone?
- Pacifist Viking is enthusiastic about the Vikings defense this Sunday than the offense.
- The Vikings Age devotes Wednesdays as the day to talk smack about upcoming opponents. This week’s open letter to Matt Stafford is one of the best I’ve read yet.