Ocho Has Big Plans

ocho-cinco

I have to admit, ever since the Bengals game ended on Sunday I’ve been checking Chad Ochocinco’s Twitter account on a fairly regular basis.

Why?

Well, I was waiting for him to say something like this:

Adam this Sunday when I score I’m taking that loud horn from the Viking mascot and using it<–is that a fine to?

He is talking to Adam Schefter… not to me.

So the gauntlet has been thrown.  And now it is up to Benny Sapp and Tyrell Johnson to defend our pride.

Uh oh.

20 Responses to “Ocho Has Big Plans”

1. jeege says:

I hope Ragnar punches him right in the effing face.

Defense will love hearing that… Hopefully the front 7 will be in Palmer’s face so much that we won’t have to say Uh oh.

Charlie I knew Ochodinko couldnt keep his big mouth shut. And Tomb, package delivered.

• Purple Charlie says:

Johnny,
      I wished Winfield was a smoke screen, and he would be good to go, I really hope Somebody lays out that Arrogant slug this week!!!

4. Fran the Man says:

Uh-oh is right Adam.
    Apparently, Ochodumbo has some inside info on whether or not Winfield will play this Sunday and it’s not good. Towards the end of the article, he lets the cat out of the bag;

5. Tomb says:

Well, not shocking bigjohnny. He is who we thought he was…

Unfortunately, my initial thoughts on this weekend echo Adam’s: “uh oh.”

What the HELL is up with Winfield??

• Purple Charlie says:

Tomb,
      I’m with you,I REALLY thought he would be back by Sunday, And this Stupid set back, What is this???

• Fran the Man says:

Tomb, he (Winfield) fractured it to begin with, then tweaked it again last week in practice.
      It’s one of those good news/bad news things.
      He’s getting plenty of rest and hopefully will be 100% at playoff time but in the meanwhile, our remaining DB’s are getting eaten alive and could cost us dearly if we let Green Bay back in the picture.
      Man! I don’t want to play those guys again!

• Fragile Freds says:

Frans,

I don’t think Green Bay has the ability to stop the pass rush. Don’t worry it will be fine.

Please don’t tell Freds that CRAP about beating a team 3 times in a row thing. Erin Rogers is pissing himself thinking about playing the Viking again.

• Purple Charlie says:

Fran,
        I’m not worried about the Packers, I don’t want to see them lose the 2nd seed in the playoffs, With Winfield and others banged up in the Secondary… Still have a 2 game lead…

Freds thinks EJ will be back before Tony Windfield.

Suck it up Tony…Time to go to work!

Could be an entertaining matchup with Sapp and big mouth. Sapp’s a pretty fiery dude, should be several 15yd penalties. I’ll bet old Benny gets a few shots at Ocho ( legal or not )

• Purple Charlie says:

Johnny,
      That would be nice!!! Just listened to the Childress Presser on Vikings .com , When ask about Winfield, He made it sound like it might be against the Panthers but closest to playing the Bears. Listen to it and tell me what you think… (Just past 3/4 of the way though it)

• Fran the Man says:

Purple, I just listened to the presser with Childress.

One thing that bugs the hell out me (Other than Childress’s phony DEEP voice and that stupid monotone he talks in) is that you can’t hear most of the questions very well, if at all.
        Why they don’t use a mobile microphone is beyond me.

Yep, looks like Winfield is not playing next week too. BAD NEWS BOYS.

Fran, thanks for listening to Chili’s presser. Now I wont have to suffer through it. Sorry Charlie, hey that sounds like that tuna commercial, I try to avoid Chili’s presser’s at all cost.

9. Tomb says:

Adam, if I recall correctly, per the terms of his contract, if he was relegated to the role of nickelback, his pay would be halved, or some such thing.

Does injury trigger that also, or not? I would guess not, but I’m a curious soul…it’s how I learned not to put a butter knife into a socket.

10. Fran the Man says:

Freds, not worry you, but GB’s Offensive line has stiffened up quite a bit since the last time we met. And no I’m not pulling the “3 times in a season crap.” I just would rather not have to play them again. I’d rather see them lose the rest of their games and sit out the playoffs. That seems to be the only way to shut up those Pucker fans.

Purple, yep, we still have a 2 game lead and lets hope that’s enough to win the North.
    Surprisingly, most sites STILL have the Vikings @ #3 in the Power Pankings.

Big John, you’re welcome:)

Fran-
    So Antoine is out for sure this week?

I dont wanna play GB again either. But that said Im not that worried about them.
    If they had been playin the Vikes Monday nite, we woulda beat em.