No Live Blog This Week

I know this will disappoint some folks.

Or maybe I’m giving myself too much credit and people don’t really care one way or the other.

Either way, I will be unavailable to host a live blog during this Sunday’s game.

More accurately, the game will not be shown in my area and I finally was able to get DirecTV half way through the season and did not want to pony up the cash to get Sunday Ticket during a season that was half over to watch a team whose majority of games are going to be nationally televised anyways.

I will be able to scrounge up a place to watch the game, thought I will not be able to live blog at said place.

My apologies.

I will have pre-game updates, including an inactives list, and the comments section may be a decent alternative to discuss the happenings of the game.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Submit to Digg  Stumble This Story  Share on Twitter  Post on Facebook  Post on MySpace  Add to  Bark It Up  Submit to Reddit  Fave on Technorati

15 Responses to “No Live Blog This Week”

Nooooo live chat, thats depressing. I for one really enjoys the chat. Hey Adam, I think they will dicount the NFL sunday ticket this late in the year, or at least they used to. Maybe Freds could host?

I looked into the discount but wasn’t impressed. It was a “We’ll give it to you for free if you buy this particular package for a year” type of thing, and that particular package was a ridiculous price.

“Hear it’s looking good for Antoine Winfield to finally return this week.”
    ESPN’s Chris Mortensen, via his Twitter account

From Gonzo at the DN.

I dunno johnny? Maybe Chilly is tryin to be clever. Cause, thats just how he rolls.
    Or Mort is full of beans.

Cc, sometimes Mort is right on, and I hope he is this time, but alot of times he is so wrong. (aka the Favre drama)

5. Fragile Fred says:

Freds will also miss not having the chats available.

6. Fran the Man says:

cc, my money is on Mort being full of beans.
    I just can’t see Childress being clever.

Adam, I too just saw that we don’t have the game here in Alaska. Bummer.

I’ll have to go the neighborhood bar and watch it.

Wouldnt be weird if we had to give updates on the game to adam on his own blog

Went in on the other post, Wow 115 and climbing, I’m happy the blog keep growing for ya, Alot nice guys here, Run a good post here bud…

Thanks for all your hard work.