Live Blog On Monday Night

Sorry for the lack of updates everyone, but I am enjoying being lazy on my long weekend and pretty much have little motivation to do anything other than eat leftovers and watch my new season of Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia on DVD (thank you mother-in-law!)

That being said, I wont be lazy for too much longer.

Particularly, I plan on hosting a live blog for Monday Night’s matchup.  I can’t wait for us to smoke the Bears, especially since Mrs. Warwas’ (Illinois native) friends are calling her to talk smack as Bear fans with plans to attend the game.

I am excited for them to get a taste of what a real football team looks like.

14 Responses to “Live Blog On Monday Night”

1. Fragile Fred says:

Please ask Mrs. Warwas’ friends to post some of that smacks here VG. Freds pal Johnny will issue them a beat down.

By the way, Freds has been working on his new year’s resolution and here it is: Freds will be turning over a new leaf. Fred vows to be a kinder and gentler shut down corner here at VG. He will be treating everyone with respect, mocking noone and saying only nice things about Brett Favre, Brad Childress, Bryant McKinney and the rest of our guys (Johnny as well). Fred will eliminate sarcasm and the usual venom he spews at anyone who can read. Fred will NOT however vow to tackle or elimate the consumption, Colt 45 or kicking the tar out of his dog when necessary during a Viking loss (if Fred actually had a dog).

Dont go changin Freds, we like you just the way you are.

Bring on da Bears!

Ok so tomorrow, I root for the-
    Broncos
    Seahawks
    Giants
    Skins
    Am I missin anyone?

Oh yea, the Yucs!

Freds, Freds, Freds, I just didnt think name calling on Christmas was a good thing. And ya send them Bears fans my way, although CC or Tomb would do a better job of beating them down. I’m better at fistfighting than talking smack.

Adam please dont tell us you had spam for Christmas and you are eating spam leftovers.

6. Fozz44 says:

The week after a vikes lost is miserable. It’s a 35 year trend for me. That said….Monday night can’t come soon enough.

Apparently one of Fred’s new year’s resolutions is NOT to give up fibs. Did you have your fingers crossed when you posted your 9:09, Fragile? I mean, if you give all that other stuff up, what will you say in your posts?

Good Christmas gift for yours truly, with the announcement from my daughter than another little “Grantchild” is on the way. Could not have gotten a better gift. Now all I want for my birthday on Monday is a beaten Bear.

8. Fragile Fred says:

You are a bad bad man Buds.

Congratulations on the good news of the Viking fan that will be born to the family.

Coach,
    Congrates on the Granchild, Have 3 myself, Grandkids are the Best!!!

Fred thinks Elisabetta stop posting that dribble in this blogs. Freds has no idea what he heck that even means.

Same here Freds. What the heck?

Hey Elisabetta,
    You have Fred,Johnny and me Stumped??? Did you watch 24 hours straight of Scrooge???
    Whoa!!!

Who’s Elisabetta?
    What the hell are you guys talkin about?
    Put down the 45’s gents, and back away.

Its gonna be ok, just sit down and relax.

CC,
    The post was there!!! Honest Buddy!!! lol!!!

Somebody is mess’in with us…