Weekly Prediction

Normally I do a full blown preview of the game and then make a prediction.

Considering that not too much has changed since I last previewed the Bears, I am going to continue my lazy weekend by getting straight to the prediction.

I think the Vikes will dominate in every aspect of this game, particularly because of how injured the Bears are.

My prediction is a Viking victory of 31 – 16.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

29 Responses to “Weekly Prediction”

Enjoy the rest of the weekend, Glad your having the Live Blog, Like your prediction…

Maybe the Panthers arent as bad as we thought. They’re kicking the crap out of the Giants. I’m not quite as confident as Adam, but I’ll say 28-14 Vikes. It’s gonna be pretty cold.

Charlie, that was an old fashion but whoopin. I see TB just beat NO in ot.

Nice I just saw it, It all boils down to winning the last 2 games Bro,I’m not even talking about the Saints, I don’t want to jinx us!!! Did you see Steve Smith get his lower arm broke, What a hit, Too bad the Panthers will be without him when they play the Saints next week…

Figuires the Packers had a Great game… Them and the Eagles ??? I hope I have to eat crow after the Eagles – Bronco’s game!!!

I didnt get the Panthers game. I had the Packers game and the Bengals and Chiefs, wow what a thrill. I do have Brocos vs. Eagles though. All the vikes players that I’ve seen interviewed are pretty focused and confident. ( good sign )

6. homeskillet says:

The way the Panters have been playing they definitely have a shot at home against the Saints and we definitely still have a shot at the #1 seed! Stewart rushed for over 200 yards against the Gnats, whats he gonna against NO?? Too bad about Smith tho. If I was Vegas i would make Carolina the favorites next week.

7. homeskillet says:

In fact if I was Vegas I would fix the game by paying Drew Brees to throw 6 INTs. If I was Vegas I would then hire Coach to whack Eli Manning in the kneecap. If I was Vegas I would basically do whatever I had to do to get the Vikes into the SB.

8. homeskillet says:

Coach would do it too, he is very loyal to the Vikes.

Skillet, whatever it takes, I’m for it.

After having the carrot dangled in front of us all this season,It sure would be nice to get that 1st seed…

I dunno skillet, Coach might be loyal but thats dirty and its cheatin.

And how would kneecappin Eli help us anyway?

12. homeskillet says:

Thank you johnny. You may get a call from Vegas to whack someone just to be on the safe side.

Hey Skillet, I saw an old rerun of the tv show Coach the other day where the town of the opposing team gave Luther a bunch of poison chicken wings and most of the team got sick. Whould that work?

Oh…uh, we play Eli in the last game. Still, thats cheatin skillet. And Coach wouldnt do that.

You havnt changed at all, have you skillet.

Touchdown Denver!!

15. homeskillet says:

c.c I know it’s cheating but Coach kept saying how if he has a chance hes gonna club Eli in the knee! I tried to talk him out of it but he wouldnt listen to me

Hey guys, Eli did serve up a couple pics today, so maybe we should make sure he plays.

17. homeskillet says:

I agree johnny but once Coach gets an order for a hit he is almost impossible to contact to call off the hit. i will try tho.

I’ll bet Coach will show up any time now and you’ll be able to talk him out of it. Although a little insurance wouldnt hurt.

18. homeskillet says:

You guys have no idea about Coach’s secret life. If he wanted to he could break my neck with 2 fingers. Jason Bourne would run away screaming if he saw Coach walking toward him.

19. homeskillet says:

Tomorrow is Coach’s birthday

20. homeskillet says:

Well he said 39 but I said then how could he be a grandfather but he claimed he was only 13 the first time he had a baby and that also he was the best lumberjack and tuffest fighter in northern Minnestoa then so I wouldnt doubt it.

Not that i’m saying he is because I don’t know coach personally, But if Coach was remarried, and his wife was a little older, that would make sense, That could be why???

Hey Coach,
    However old you are ??? And if you had a kid at 8 years old !!!

Happy Birthday Tomorrow

Hey we get to watch my buddy Freds play tonight.I’ll watch him very closely.

Let me clear up a few things here…

1. I would not be a part of clubbin’ Eli. I kinda like that kid, and besides, we don’t need to. We’ll be fine against the Giants straight up.

2. I was a long ways off from being married, or having children, at 13. I was baling hay on a steady basis, so no time for courtin’, or any such stuff that goes with it.

3. I am a ways beyond 39. How about we just leave it at that.

4. And there has been one and only one Mrs. Grant.

5. I can’t break anyone’s neck with just two fingers any more. Those were the good old days -it would take my whole hand nowadays.

Hey – thanks for the birthday wishes gang! My family is having a little gathering for me, knowing its a Monday night Viking game and all. One of the boys made it clear to his Mrs. while they were planning things that the festivities have to be over by kickoff.

Here’s hopin’ Adam’s prediction is right, but I just can’t be that optimistic. Its my “dead horse” topic here about playing surface. I’m telling you, folks, the Vikes are significantly equalized on a slow grass surface like tomorrow night. Our playmakers are highly dependent on speed and a fast track. I am afraid we are in for a nail biter tomorrow night. Vikes win 20-13.