Don’t Forget About The Beard Head!

I just wanted to remind everyone that we are currently giving away free Beard Heads.

I’ve received a fair number of submissions in our writing contest, but for those of you that haven’t done so yet, submit something.  It’s easy, fun, and you win free stuff.

In case you somehow missed it, click here for details.

14 Responses to “Don’t Forget About The Beard Head!”

AK –

What did Tony Pike do that made you drop him a cool 32 picks down the old draft board?

• c.carterhof says:

He got his behind handed to him by none other than Tim “the next great Viking QB” Tebow.

He put some VERY sluggish play on tape during his Bowl game.

I think Pike could go anywhere from the bottom of round one to the top of round three… the Senior Bowl and Combine will be where Pike really needs to prove himself if he wants to crack the first, or maybe even second, round.

2. starrc10 says:

Fred’s old pal Ray is getting some love over at ESPN.

3. starrc10 says:

Warwas, I dont like all this business about the Packers playing well. It keeps me up at night.

I will have my beard head article soon.
    We got til monday, right Mr. Warwass?

Thats inappropriate Mr. WARWAS!
    Sorry, didnt mean you are an ass or anything like that. Sheesh.

6. Nume says:

Am I the only one that half hopes the packers win, just so the Vikes can beat them yet again?

• Purple Charlie says:

Sorry Nume,
      I don’t want Rodgers and company or their fans to enjoy a playoff victory, I hope Rodgers has the same record as Romo as far as wins in the playoffs so far… ZERO!!! But I do understand why you would like the Vikings to beat them 3 times, It would Crush them emotionally. Which is a Good thing…