The Pack Is One and Done

Against all odds, Aaron Rodgers led the Packers from a seemingly impossible-to-overcome deficit to tie the Cardinals at 45 to 45.

In a fitting manner, Aaron Rodgers gets crunched, loses the ball, kicks it to keep it live, which then gets nabbed out of the air and run back for a defensive touchdown.

The Packers season is over, and the Cardinals will take on the #1 seeded New Orleans Saints next week.

The Vikings no stand alone as the only NFC North team in the playoffs, and a rematch against the Packers is no longer a possibility.

24 Responses to “The Pack Is One and Done”

1. G.P. says:

I don’t particularly like the Cardinals but they played well today. Carlos Dansby I never saw that one coming.

Cardinals offense played well. Yes. Defense, not so much.

3. Jeremy says:

what was up with that face mask on rodgers in overtime? no call refs?

4. olderthandirt says:

Any offense can look good if the defense doesn’t play the game. The Vikes have proved that point many times this season. I just hope they don’t do that in the upcoming games.

5. G.P. says:

Agreed Freds. Thanks for the break down.

6. CalVkg says:

no D! can’t go far like that

rodgers was pointing to the sky at the end of regulation and beginning of OT, so what, God’s on his side? guess not. and Adam, i noticed rodgers kicked the ball to AZ, too, how…

divine

Cal Vkg,
    Sweeter than 34 yard ATT at the end of regulation…

8. Brett says:

Glad the Pack is out of it! đŸ™‚

9. Ole says:

I’m glad the packers lost, only wish it was at the Metrodome two weeks from today

10. Ole says:

any day the pack losses is a good day

• Fragile Freds says:

No more wise words have ever come from your mouth Oles. Freds loves a good Pack loss, especially one that ends their season!

11. Kevin WI says:

I was really not looking forward to Favre vs. GB III…..not that I think GB could beat us, but the media hype would have made me want to move to Canada….that and I don’t have to listen to GB fans…..I live in WI and it is brutal at times…but this year has been enjoyable to be a Viking fan in Packer country!
    If that Packers D beat Dallas, then the Vikes will have little to worry about next week!

Anybody feel like going to Packers sites and trash talking? I sure do

Brees is going to carve up that short little putz who plays corner for the Cardinal next week. He can’t cover anyone and had at least 3 interference calls.

Then again, Warner is going to make Darrell Sharper look like the slow over the hill jackass that he is.

Should be another shoot out.

Dont do it johnny!
    Would make you one of those guys.

Too later Carters, you know damn well, Johnny is gone and yanking some Packer fans chain right now!!

Yes Freds, it is very tempting. But we must resist!

All focus is to remain on those Cowboys.

Freds doesn’t spend time busting on other team’s fans. It’s not very nice. Not only that, Freds has his hands full busting on his own team’s fans.

The Cowboys will be tough. Old Banjo Brent is going to really need to take a few sacks instead of throwing up some of those ducks he hopes lands in the right hands. The offensive line will need to be at the top of their game.

Guys, I didnt do it, just felt like doing it. I will not stoop to their level, so no worries CC. Freds, our secondary doesnt look so bad now.

I’ll bet Freds feels like an all-pro after watching the Cards and Packs secondaries.

20. Nume says:

That was a pretty fun game to watch, I must say. It was fairly stress free too since I really was happy either way. It was great to see the pack lose though. And yet again, after all the incessant media proclaiming how amazingly great the pack defense is, they got murdered by a good team. Lets see, the Vikings twice, Pittsburgh, and now Arizona has shown how horrible the Pack D really is lol.

21. jerry says:

Are you Cowboys Faithful? Visit http://www.cowboysfaithful.com a be a part of the fastest growing Cowboys movement on the web!