Get Ready To Get Angry

We haven’t had a Packer fan stop into our comments ever since they… hack, cough, cough, hack… ummm, excuse me… CHOKED in the Wild Card round so I am here to give you something to collectively rip in to today.

Here is what Trent Dilfer (I can’t believe we still know his name) has to say about Sunday’s game:

The fact that he calls the game a “divisional matchup” further proves that this guy doesn’t know what the hell he’s talking about.  He reminds me of one of those Canadian characters from South Park, just flops his mouth around and never really says anything.

8 Responses to “Get Ready To Get Angry”

Take a close look at Cowboy opponents at end of season. Few of the teams they faced in the second half had a solid running game.

Stopping the Eagle or Redskin running game isn’t exactly an accomplishment. Will be interesting to see if there is vulnerability there.

Good point Lost.

Adam, both Dilfer and Merril Hoge talk as if this is gonna be a cakewalk for the boys. I just wonder how they explain the 12-4 record?
    Listening to them we shoulda been 8-8.

Trent Dildo is such a putz. He is so annoying all the time. What a stupid prediction. I think this might be the needed motivation for our big tackles to step up big time.

4. Kevin WI says:

Only SB QB to get cut the next year….yeah…the guy knows his stuff…..whatever!

I hope this garbage fuels the fire, And the Viking have a big chip on their shoulders this week!!!

6. Trent Dilfer says:

If the viqueens need me to get fired up then they are in real trouble!!!!

7. Trent Dilfer says:

The fact that you don’t know it’s the divisional round of the playoffs shows you don’t know what you’re talking about!