Saints Week: Game Day Guide

Well, the moment of truth is almost here.  In a couple of hours we will either be Super Bowl bound or discussing the draft.  One of the two.

To keep you occupied today, I have compiled a Game Day Guide to help preview the upcoming action.  Click the links to get the full story:

Vikings Passing Offense

Vikings Running Offense

Vikings Pass Defense

Vikings Run Defense

Vikings Special Teams

10 Questions From Saints Gab

Trash Talk With A Saints Fan

Adam Discusses the Game On ESPN Radio

Final Injury Report

I will check back in later on with a list of inactives and my prediction.

10 Responses to “Saints Week: Game Day Guide”

1. olderthandirt says:

A couple of hours??? It’s still a half of a half a day away, and I am getting antsy as all get out. I just hope we can play up to last weeks intensity.

Go Vikes!! Skol!!

2. olderthandirt says:

Awwwwwwwwww Shoot!!! The real Fran the Man is still complaining about Brett Favre. What a PWE he has turned out to be about this. I liked him as a quarterback, the one and only scrambler. He could wear a defense down all by himself, but I don’t think much of his attitude. He must be selling a book to keep himself in the limelight. And everyone says Brett’s an egomaniac. I just think Fran is just jealous. LOL

3. Vikingsdude says:

Hey y’all,
    I spent yesterday comparing the saints stats and the Vikings stats and I was amazed on how close the stats were. They may be ranked quite a ways away from each other in some categories but the actual yardage stats put them about even. May the best game plan win… GO CHILDRESS 🙂

4. olderthandirt says:

ESPN has nothing else to do but to stir up the pot some more. Good!!! That just pisses the Vikes of even more. Then they take out on their adversaries.

BTW Adam, I listened to your podcast interview. I thought you did a darn good job. Keep up the good work.

5. AnotherBlondeViking says:

Good Morning Gab Friends!

Ugh! I can’t stand this waiting! To be honest, last week I bought the hype and thought the Vikes would have their hands full with the “red hot” Cowboys. This week I’m just nervous as heck…and waiting for Ole to blame me…..(HA!)

GO VIKES!

You got the jump on Ole ABV,Just what our Vikes need to do with the Saints!!!

I know what you mean about nervous, I’m sure Mr.ABV is feel it too…

No more articles. No more analysts. No more Pre-game blah, blah, blah. I’m done. Just wanna watch the game and see what really happens instead of all this sewage coming across the screen. Football is not a democracy, so who these guys pick to win means nothing at all. (Didn’t all but one of the Fox guys pick Dallas last week? – stupidis maximus!)

I say find other things to do until 5:00, and then settle in.

8. AnotherBlondeViking says:

I’m going to find Mr. ABV and do what the Coach says…later!