McKinnie, Lil Kim, And Some Reporter

I’m going to do little more than provide a link on this one.

Dan Le Batard, a reporter for the Miami Herald, attempted to shadow Bryant McKinnie over the course of a party night.  While the story lacks any sort of heft, and does little more than end when the story begins, it is a worthwhile read.

I think the writer was trying to change our opinion of McKinnie by portraying him as a fun-loving good guy in the party scene.  I was not swayed.

Take a look at what the guy finds out about Bryant McKinnie and his tiny friend, Lil Kim, by clicking here.

6 Responses to “McKinnie, Lil Kim, And Some Reporter”

“The guy from the Levis commercials?” McKinnie

There isn’t anything in the article that should change our opinion or result in fines or further legal implications.

After all, Lil Kim has served her prison time. The three year supervised parole term would also be over by now. She’s free to associate with whomever – OTs, reporters and other freeloaders

Just another carefree couple out on the dance floor for the evening. Nice

3. SupaScout says:

So what, McKinnie hired a publicist to help clean up his image. I would have felt better about him if he would have given some of that money he wastes to charity. Even if it were a PR move and he didn’t care about helping others.
    I wish you hadn’t liked to that, what a pointless bunch of words (I wouldn’t call it an article)

4. jeege says:

Seriously. I just finished reading this.

I hate him more than ever.

Screw this guy. Get him the hell off our team. I can’t root for such a piece of trash.

5. jeege says:

This article absolutely REEKS of PR.

Awful awful awful.

I feel so manipulated after reading utter crap like that.

6. Schmee says:

What a piece of journalistic fluff. There’s five minutes of my life I won’t get back. 😛