Introducing The “Offseason Tracker”

Ever wanted a “go to” spot to help yourself remember who is a free agent for the Vikings this offseason?

Ever wanted to see what draft picks the Vikings have in the upcoming draft?

This year you might want a one stop shop for reminding yourself of the confusing rules surrounding the “uncapped year” and how it affects the Vikings.

Now you have it!

If you’ll notice, there is a new tab at the top of this page titled “2010 Offseason Tracker.”

This is a new tool I will provide in which I will attempt to give you guys and gals an all-in-one-place page to view the details of the upcoming offseason.  So give it a click and let me know what you think.

I am open to way to improve the page, sections I should include (transactions section is coming soon), and anything else you have to say about it.

Let me know what you think in the comments section.

19 Responses to “Introducing The “Offseason Tracker””

Great job Adam. I think it’s a keeper. I will probably give it a click quite often.

Looks real good, Adam. Ditto what Johnny said. May want to think about adding a heading “Odds on Favre’s Return”. Yo might even get Chili on here if you could monitor that one.

(sorry, the u is broke on my comp ter.)

Saw a little kid wearing a #28 AP jersey in the mall today, and he dropped his ice cream cone. Huh!

5. SupaScout says:

Nice!
    This should come in handy as the off season develops, and as Red Green says, “If the girls don’t find you hansom, let them find you handy.” This is handy!

Adam,
    Great Idea, nothing you do surprises me,It’s always A + Quality…

7. […] Introducing The “Offseason Tracker” – VikingsGab has introduced a new feature called the Offseason Tracker to help us fans keep track of all the things going on between the Super Bowl and Preseason […]

8. Tomb... says:

Couple of things:

Beautiful job Adam. My only suggestion would be to utilize a scantily clad Viking woman in the background. Let’s face it: sex sells.

I don’t pay close attention to certain things, but you show the draft as being 1st round on a Thursday, 2nd round on a Friday?

WTF?????????

How the F am I supposed to host my annual draft party? What gives?

Johnnys,

Tombs may be good with da english and more than average with the ladies, but dude needs lessons in partying!

Fine advice on your part.

10. Tomb... says:

Rounds 3-7 will be on Saturday, so it’ll actually be a THREE day party, ya crazy bastages.

Well OK then, my liver’s just going to have to suck it up and be ready for the onslaught.

Draft like the wind, Vikings, draft like the wind!