L.T. To Leave On A Jet Plane

According to Jim Trotter, Ladanian Tomlinson was impressed with what he heard from the Vikings but will travel to New York to meet with the Jets.

This is not good news for those that wanted L.T. to sign right away.

More updates are sure to be on their way soon.

41 Responses to “L.T. To Leave On A Jet Plane”

1. olderthandirt says:

Way to keep up with the tweets Adam!!

Hopefully he likes what he saw, but he’ll go with the money, like everyone else, I guess.

Well time to move forward. The chances of signing LT just went down a whole bunch. Didnt anyone tell LT about the weather in NY? He’s used to playing in warm weather. I would think the offer he got from Vikes needs to be lowered now that he left.

3. Fran the Man says:

According to Seifert over espn, he left with a purple jersey in hand.
    Don’t know what that means;

Fred votes no, no, LT must go. NO NO, give Albert Young a go.

Let’s hope this chicken dance is over and this pouting jackass stays with the JETS!

Let this gal sing!

5. G.P. says:

Harsh Johnny harsh, funny though. I like the idea of L.T. as he’s a machine and two extrodinarily gifted RB’s could only plump up the team. However, I just want to make this known I’m not too thrilled with the idea of our boy having to give up his digits…okay sorry had to get that out.

GP, I think the ship has sailed so we wont have to worry about AA having to surrender his number. And if LT does come back crawling on his knees, I vote he takes a different number.

Hello Johnnys –

Fred has explained to you before, you old pal loves all chicks.

As you can see, this women is working hard to get in shape. She also have a wonderful personality. She also thinks LT should only come back to Minnesota wearing a uniform that in NOT purple.

Freds if you love all chicks, how about linking some good looking, barely clothed ones for a change? Then you will recieve very high kudos from your old pal. By the way didnt you notice the box of twinkies your chick had beside her.

7. Adam Warwas says:

If I would have woke up this morning and told you all that I thought a drunk Wisconsin woman would get her fingers chewed off by some weird Asian bear… would you have believed me?

Never underestimate the stupidity of drunk cheese heads:

About as surprised as Fred was when he heard Mark Churmura likes hot tubs.

Churmura is a sick man.

Fred- Remember, you didnt want Banjo either. I say LT would look good in purple

CC, could you jar my memory about Chmura. I dont remember what Freds is hinting.

• c.carterhof says:

Hey johnny!

Mark Churmura is an ex- Packer who got caught in a hot tub with some under age girls. Somthin like that.

Thanks CC. For some reason I didnt remember that. The guy is a perv, and now Big Ben is doing the same kind of thing with of age girls. The total stupidity of some of these guys amazes me. Bmac on top of the list.

RIP Merlin Olsen. You were one hell of a football player, and you seemed like a good man.

The tipsy lady named Tracy’s
    Last trip to the zoo is quite hazy

She liked to stroke her teddy
    Live ones she wasn’t quite ready

Now everyone just calls her Crazy

Merlin was an excellent player and a decent broadcaster. The fearsome foursome, quite a crew. Well, Fred was never too sure about Rosey Grier…. he might have been a little light in the loafers.

Freds, I’ve always thought Rosey was a very “strange” name for a guy. I’ll just leave it at that.

• Purple Charlie says:

Freds, My grandmother had that book, She was in to krafts… I remember saying If was nice that he did something besides play football…

Wow that was a while ago!!!

You’ve all convinced your old pal. Minnesota could really use some of this.

Stay in NYC!!!!

Johnnys,

Freds really does believe that by Saturday we will hear Tomlinson will be coming back to the cities to be a Viking. Fred doesn’t want it, but I do think this guy wants a chance to play in a Superbowl. The Jets and Vikes were both final four teams, but I don’t think the Jets will be back next year. Fred also thinks that the prospect of playing half the games in a frozen, crappy city like New York can’t be very appealing to this guy after playing in San Diego.

Just a gut feeling, Fred hopes he is wrong.

Freds, I tried to make the point about the crappy weather earlier. But I truly believe whatever offer the vikes made him today needs to be less if he walked out that door. If you know what I mean.

Hell, lets just take all those old washed up greats. We already got Favre, now we can add LT. Lets go after Moss, then maybe Ray Lewis, Jason Taylor….wait a second, didnt somebody already mention this in an earlier post?