Add McCoy To The List

You guys are doing a great job of tipping me off when it comes to prospects the Vikings are scheduled to bring in for a pre-Draft visit.

The latest thanks goes to Krugjr, a much appreciated reader.

Chris McCoy is the latest to be added to the list. (subscription only) calls McCoy a “tweener” because he seems to have the ability to play either defensive end or outside linebacker, depending on how a team envisions him fitting in.

McCoy is going to be an under-the-radar type of guy that could quite possibly end up going undrafted.  I’ll be honest in saying I know very little about the kid, other than he is 6′ 5″ and 250 lbs.  Perhaps some of you guys know more?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Submit to Digg  Stumble This Story  Share on Twitter  Post on Facebook  Post on MySpace  Add to  Bark It Up  Submit to Reddit  Fave on Technorati

12 Responses to “Add McCoy To The List”

1. TW11 says:

Thank God it’s not Chris and not Colt McCoy.

2. coolio says:

adam do you have an espn insider account. Just wondering because i can’t find this stuff

3. coolio says:

How do you get the info then. No way i’ll pay either

• c.carterhof says:

coolio, be careful.
      We dont question Adams ways. Not after what happend last time.

Coolio, it depends on the info I’m looking for. In this case it was simple… I knew the player was described as a “tweener” and I had a reader tip me off that the player’s name was “Chris McCoy.”

I simply entered the words “Chris McCoy Tweener Vikings” into a search engine and boom, got confirmation without having to pay.

I’m not giving away any secrets, just have to be resourceful. But like I said, it depends on each case.

And Carter is right, this one time I was questioned about my stance that McKinnie was not Pro Bowl worthy. Then he imploded for the following six months. Voodoo, I tell you. Voodoo.

Hey, Twins baseball is about to start!!!

Y A W N !