Bring On A Weekend Of Questions

I can’t help it.  Maybe it is the sunny weather or something, but I have been bit by the “Busy Bug” and just can’t seem to catch up.

This weekend I fully intend to address a few things that are going on such as stadium updates, Clausen’s pro day, Madieu Williams and Percy Harvin being honored for the charitable work, and quite a few other things… but, I may not get there.

I do promise, however, to continue our weekend tradition of answering any and all questions that are left in the comments section of this post.  So hop to it, Gabbers!

18 Responses to “Bring On A Weekend Of Questions”

Any news on the progress of treatment for Cheech Harvins migranes?

Vikes can’t fully trust Harvin if he’s down a number of times a year and the Vikes can’t predict when he’ll go down. It’s not his fault, but hard to rely on him.

2. Fran the Man says:

What do you think the chances are that the Vikings would not match an offer for Ray Edwards, if another team were to make an offer?
    I realize we would get a 1st round pick for him but is it worth it?
    Our history in drafting DE’s is pretty poor. Edwards performed well last year, especially in the playoffs.
    Could Robison take over?

• purplereign#57 says:

Lately Fran, I’ve not cottoned to the idea of taking even a 1st round rookie for a Ray Edwards. I agree with you. Ziggy should match any offer, show Ray the respect he deserves, and it follows that he will perform at as good or better of a level as he did in ’09. I’ll take that, then, if some rookie blossoms a little and you see it, trade for him in the near future,if what you’ve got then is somehow expendable. For now, I say 100% keep him.

3. Tony Pants says:

Who is Viking J and what does he stand for? Bwaaaaaaaak!

he really likes to dance
    will never strike a wide legged stance
    why don’t you take a chance
    get to know Tony Pants

Adam, one thing I gotta know, is Childo bisexual? I wouldnt be suprised if he was.

5. Ole says:

Adam, given that the draft is a crapshoot, why would the Vikings consider drafting a QB. Why not go the Denny Green route and adopt the “Rent-a-QB” strategy. It has worked so far with that favre guy.

6. Ole says:

Adam, why does bigjohnny84 need to know “is Childo a bisexual”?

……. wait, don’t answer that!

7. Ole says:

*whew* …. thanks for the explanation Johnny, for a minute there, I thought this place was turning into one of them weirdo type of blogs

You are sure welcome there Oles. And Ole,dont go to those weird blogs or you will end up with a virus. Not that I would know or anything.

8. Ole says:

Adam, is the depressing energy from AV writers, Chip Scoggins and Judd Zulgad strong enough to create a negative vortex? Would this negative vortex create enough gravity to remove the hairpiece of Sid Hartman from 100 yards away?

9. Ole says:

Adam, does someone who practices Voodoo as a religon, a Voodooist or a Voodooite? Is it considered Voodooism or Methodist?

10. Viking John says:

Adam what Viking draft classes can you rate as being the best and which can you rate as being the worst?
    Go Vikings
    Go Sue

11. Viking John says:

Adam if these 5 players were available to get at #30, who would you take and why over the other 4.
    Mays S USC
    Pouncy G/C Florida
    Wilson CB Boise St
    Iupati G Idaho
    Weatherspoon LB Mizz

Go Vikes
    Go Sue

12. coolio says:

As far as a need I would take Pouncey but as far as a want I’d take Mays

I think everyone agrees that the throwback jerseys are way better. Why wont they make them permanent?