Slight Mock Update

I don’t want to annoy you all by updating my Mock Draft (click the tab at the top of the screen) every day between now and the draft, but big moves like the Brandon Marshall trade require me to pay some attention to my mock.

Perhaps there will be enough movement over the next week to warrant me updating the mock on a daily basis.  Who knows.

Or perhaps word will break that the Rams are heavily considering Jimmy Clausen over Sam Bradford at the #1 spot overall.

At which point I would change my pick to Bradford just continue my cantankerous ways.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Submit to Digg  Stumble This Story  Share on Twitter  Post on Facebook  Post on MySpace  Add to  Bark It Up  Submit to Reddit  Fave on Technorati

13 Responses to “Slight Mock Update”

One has to wonder if the Bronco will really draft a receiver who is a kook when they just dumped one who is a kook. Yes, they probably will.

AK – If you really had any guts, you’d make Tebow the first overall pick. Freds knows you want to!!

2. Viking John says:

But Freds, If Tebow goes to the Rams, how are we going to take him at #30?
    Go Vikes

When is this year’s “last annual Viking Johns pontoon gala” ? Freds trusts the ice is out in ND? You’ve changed the lower gear box oil, swept out the leaves from the autumn, charged the battery, let’s get it going.

• Viking John says:

It should be in the water by the first week of May. Yes Freds, I will have it serviced and ready to go. You going to come out this year? I will have all the Colt’s you can drink.
      Go Vikes

4. Jon says:

I’m starting to think a lot of the picks from 25 to 32 will be traded out of fear Rams may ask too much for 33 & have GMs stewing for one night. Tebow and McCoy will go in that range.

5. Tomb... says:

I bet a lot of teams just won’t be able to pull the trigger early on Tebow.

Late second, or somewhere in the third round is my guess on him.

6. Jerkpepper says:

I am very annoyed. Annoyed that there appears to be no Hank Baskett coverage on this blog. This blog might be more horrible and terrible than that of Zulgad’s, who never mentioned Hank Baskett. You don’t want to be like Judd Zulgad and be terrible, do you? Shape up or ship out me boy!

Would take a week of constant Jerkpepper over one tweet from Spielman