Childress Talks About Allen Video

Earlier today we posted a video found at TMZ which shows Jared Allen haveing a “heated discussion” with another bar patron that insulted his fiance.

I may have failed to give comprehensive analysis of the situation, so ladies and gentlemen, I give you Brad Childress!

“I actually spoke to Jared about that last night. That’s from way back in March, if I’m not mistaken,” Childress said Tuesday. “I don’t think he’s happy with his language, but I don’t think he was happy with what was said to his fiancé either.”

Childress was asked if Allen would see any discipline and he said, “No. Bloggers can get involved, but you guys can judge the plus or minus or put on there whether you think he was righteous or not. I think he’s up about 76 or 80 percent right now. How’s that in a Gallop poll, pretty good?”

Clear?

Good.

12 Responses to “Childress Talks About Allen Video”

1. Norseman66 says:

Just read this on Rotoworld. You have got to be kidding me!!!!!

The Vikings are reportedly “giving serious consideration” to signing free agent CB Lito Sheppard.
    Sheppard has made one free agent visit, but he left Detroit last week without signing. The Vikes could use insurance with both starters coming off of surgery this offseason, but they’ll likely wait to pull the trigger on Sheppard until after the draft.
    Source: Minneapolis Star-Tribune

The worst tackling CB possibly ever!!!

Thanks for having Freds back Buds!

You got it, my man. I’m not gonna let years of missed and avoided tackles go by the wayside on a simple blog post. As you always said, if you want a running back tackled, talk to the linebackers.

And now the “chat-man”, I see. You be careful there Thursday night, Freds. Never forget the lessons of that fateful bye weekend…

There’s no way in hell the Vikes punish Allen. I’ll bet they’re all cheering him on. Dont want to tame the beast do we? And Coach you really seem to have poor old Freds number.

Not at all, johnny. Just protectin’ a well-deserved legacy. Notice Freds class in not mentioning Super Bowl losses in my presence? I should be more like him!

I noticed that Coach but I just figured he was afraid of you. For your own good, you should NOT be more like Freds. PLEASE!

OK, OK, maybe not in all areas, I’ll give you that. But you know he made that New Year’s resolution, so he’s good there. As far as fear, you should know that the only thing Freds fears is a pair of pulling guards in front of a 220 lb. running back. (dang… there I go again.)

6. ssnova44 says:

I’d like to see some video of Chilly lighting some dude up in a nightclub like this sometime

Easy coach…next you’ll be asking what he’s wearing right now. Settle down boy. Freds is a bit worried about you.

Not to worry Freds. Doin’ fine – I’m not that sort of person AT ALL. Good luck on your chat thing there tomorrow night. Got a prediction on the #1 pick?