Well, I am not going to lie… this is a sllllllllow week.
We’ve tried to keep busy in these parts by talking about Favre’s ankle, Ray Edwards’ contract (or lack of), introducing new members of the Vikings Gab team, and attempting to understand the most recent “ending” of the StarCaps saga.
I do think we are somewhat lucky, however, as this time of year the phrase “no news is good news” applies perfectly. Just ask the Steelers and the Texans.
But, since traditions are traditions, lets take a run around the web and see what our friends have to say this week:
- Lemke’s Lot has a fantastic video interview with Vikings backup safety Eric Frampton.
- Vikings UK invaded the Viking Ship and posted his favorite performances of 2009… aw, such great memories.
- Meanwhile, here is a post of five things the Vikings need to do if they want to be improved in 2010.
- A look at the Brett Favre situation.
- A fantastic article in regards to the media’s obsession with Favre.
- There is no reason to freak out about the Ray Edwards situation.
- Do the Vikes have enough room on their roster for all the talent?
- If you want to learn more about the Stadium Situation, I highly recommend the three videos on the right hand side of this page.
- MUST READ: The basics of the Tampa Two Cover Defense employed by the Vikings.
- For as much as I might come of as bit harsh on Ray Edwards, I sure am glad we aren’t still relying on this guy.
- The NFL is trying to basically hit the “reset” button on the StarCaps case. Double the pleasure! Yay?
- What are the chances the Vikings go after Jamarcus Russell? SPOILER ALERT: The answer is practically no chance.
- John Randle has chosen his presenter for his induction into the Hall of Fame.
- PJD takes aim at Sid Hartman (WARNING: adult Language).
- Coolio is running a contest which would be a ton of work, would take hours, wins you nothing, and… well, just click here, okay?
- Is defensive tackle about to become a huge problem for the Vikes?
- Here is a fun use of some of your time. The top 50 Vikings players of all time.
- Who knew. Ryan Longwell is an awesome golfer.
- There are some offensive playmakers in need of some new contracts in the next few seasons.
- And here is a very fun trip down memory lane: