Some Fun for the Weekend

Just thought I throw this little clip out there for a weekend “pick-me-up”. It is a clip that is all about our D! A few things to look for: Asher Allen made a ton of plays in the very limited time he had last year.

Leber, Allen, and Griffin are in on almost every play.

Overall, it really makes me wish it was September!

ENJOY!

9 Responses to “Some Fun for the Weekend”

1. coolio says:

Great minds think alike, Adam. I have the same video on my site.

2. Norseman66 says:

Good stuff Mike! Decent tunes also. I think Metallica’s “Seek and Destroy” would have been an awesome track for this video.

3. G.P. says:

I really enjoyed this video after watching it on you tube so its great to see it here on VG. Good job Mike props to the Gab’s newly acquired but seemingly wise journalist. Double A handling his. 21 21 21! Way to stunt Mr. Allen! Agree with me now or later but the boy has mad skill!

4. LOVE IT!!!! LOVE IT!!!! LOVE IT!!!! God almighty, Mike…glad to have you aboard!!

5. Oh, and Mike, you can thank me for the last statement to your article, ’cause I wuz thinkin’ it when you wrote it down!! Too weird, huh?

6. vikingfan1490 says:

i love it asher allen reminds me of winfield in the same skill set. both like contact both r smaller than the avrg . both tackle and u feel it….i hope he will get a fair shot but seening how we drafted cook and signed sheppard i really dont see that happening , here is a crazy idea throw asher out at safety to take over for madiue “i cant tackle for s**t “williams

• G.P. says:

I too, love Asher Allen and I’m positive he’d make a great safety. Allen does not get lost in the shuffle easily. Lito or no Lito. Cook Who? I am not afraid of the Cookie Monster. I doubt anyone else will be either seeing as how, early reports say he is not big on contact. A corner afraid to put the hit on somebody not good. He may have size but Asher is pretty fearless. Cook may be a giant but Allen is mighty. There’s a lot to be said for a good Corner back’s mentality and that is something Allen Possess. Asher A!

7. Coolio says:

Sorry Mike, I thought you were Adam. I’m used to him being the only one posting.

8. olderthandirt says:

I get a “restricted from playback” message on my computer.