Laylah Figueroa answers your Vikings Gab questions

Laylah Figueora answers your questions from Vikings Gab readers!

15 Responses to “Laylah Figueroa answers your Vikings Gab questions”

1. vikingfan1490 says:

of course she says ap and moss , no love for the defense its all about winfield my fav player on the roster and of all time …but if im going current player on offense im going with rice when he has someone to get him the ball i like him more than moss . at least sidney will catch im the middle of the field ….and he isnt cocky

2. krugjr says:

hmmmmmm, got to admit, it does add a little variety to the site……..one can also see this gal has a lot of class, as evidenced by the questions she chose to answer!

GOING, GOING…………………….VIKES!!!!!

Please, Freds BEGS you, don’t ever do that again. Freds didn’t expect much but that was weak. A bad read, heck you could even see when her pimp turned the page on the responses that were written. Krugs, so much to say, Fred will pass however.

Gee Freds, why dont you tell us how you really feel about it?
    What happend to the kinder, gentler Freds?
    Anyways, I do see your point. Just thinkin maybe…uh…

Nevermind.

Where the hell is everyone?

• G.P. says:

I was just thinking that myself C.C. agreed Freds I’m with you not sure I would have put it like that but I’m not too sure she knows enough about the game her answers were kinda predictable and simple.

6. SupaScout says:

No doubt, bad is an understatement I’ve seen High School productions with better production value.
    Here are some Ideas for improvement.

1) bikini
    2) knowledge of the Vikings pre 1998
    3) pole dancing
    4) introduction to the defensive side of the ball
    5) skip ideas 2 & 4

7. Ole says:

congrats to my old surf buddy Krugger for getting his question aired (but not really answered)

I agree with Freds. Lame production that needs a kick

How about a video with Laylah and a packer fan in a knife fight

8. Ole says:

oh and Laylah, it’s “Krugger” (rhymes with cougar)

Ole you are a damn kook! A knife fight? First the prison reference, now a knife fight? At least Freds pal Supas has a viable plan to
    drive readers to the site. Freds is worried about you.
    A cage match with a packer fan might have some appeal

10. Ole says:

wasn’t gonna bring up the “Women in prison” thingy Freds, as Laylah declined to address it

but your are close with the “Kook” reference, I’m actually Norwegian, the Kooks are next door in Sweden….. kinda like Minnesota and Wisconsin

11. purplereign#57 says:

Sup,everyone? I agree w/Freds…kinder and gentler, a cage match, yes, but a knife fight? NOOO way! SupaScout has the best ideee, though. A definite YES. But knowledge of the D side is important, and should be included. At least she knows that AD needes to cure his fumblitis. Hey, it’s a start!

12. Fran the Man says:

Notice she answered my question first?
    I think she’s got a crush on me.

One thing I was wondering about is how she even knew Moss when he was in Purple?
    She was what, maybe 8 years old?

Anyhoo, thanks for the visit Laylah.
    Do you have a purple bikini?

13. […] talking with some bowl cut looking pig fucker right now? Where the real reporters, or at least that Vikings Gab set of tits, Laylay Onamie or whatever her name is? I gotta talk with you? This is some shit. Ok, listen pasty […]