It has been a little while since I’ve gotten around to doing this.
And I missed it.
And I hope you did, too.
Here you go:
- PFF used their unique system to conclude that the Vikings offensive line was ranked 25th in the NFL last season. They ranked last in the run game and fifth in the pass game.
- After publicly ripping Sidney Rice for not making it to Larry Fitzgerald’s camp, Cris Carter explained why Brett Favre doesn’t need to go to Training Camp.
- I wish I would have thought of this. That guy over at the Viking Ship is a genius.
- Lemke’s Lot took a stab at predicting the Vikings 53 man roster when September rolls around.
- Remember that old trick question: “What day do the British celebrate the 4th of July?” Well, apparently it isn’t a trick. Who knew.
- Tarvaris Jackson is okay with Brett Favre missing training camp which, as Vikings Nation points out, is an opinion that probably couldn’t matter less.
- When there is a list of the most annoying people in sports, you know that Brett Favre is going to be on it. But where does he rank? Click here to find out.
- Brett Favre apparently thinks LeBron shouldn’t have dragged out his decision making for quite so long.
- Did a recent waver claim improve the roster in an area of need? Some people think so.
- At the Daily Norseman, there are a number of questions being raised about the upcoming season. That number is five, to be exact.
- John Clayton of ESPN thinks that the production of the Vikings O-Line is one of the top questions facing this team in 2010.
- As long as Cris Carter is being discussed so much in the last 24 hours, I thought I’d include this article about how he is helping the enemy (or, more accurately, the guy who may have to try and cover Sidney Rice twice a year).
- Brad Childress has a chance to meet up with his son while on the USO Tour.
- Mike Wobschall of Vikings.com reminds us to keep an eye out for more rookie signings in the next couple of weeks, and predicts that no rookie will miss any time at camp because of a contract dispute.
- Want to get free tickets to Vikings Games? Want to be on the field when the team runs out of the tunnel? Then learn how to play the drums.
- PJD has a bit of fan fiction for you all [WARNING: Adult Language. Seriously, don't click the link unless you like, say, Tom Green] in which Jared Allen declares war on Iran for their recent banning of the mullet.
- Our buddy Coolio takes a look at the 18 game season. Speaking of Coolio, anyone else notice he managed to infiltrate the pages of the Viking Age?
- Speaking of the Viking Age… they picked up on a fantastic quote from Jared Allen.
- It was recently decided that the 1969 Vikings was the best team in their history. My guess? They’ll have to amend that decision after the 2010 season!
- Want a chance to compete with yours truly for the crown of biggest hack on the net? Here’s a great chance.
- Has Brett Favre made some of his teammates incredibly rich?