Is That Football I See?

Here is something that warmed my heart to see:  “NFL Football.”

That is what it said on my satellite TV menu today!

It may be the Cowboys versus the Bengals.  It may be a bunch of scrubs playing a game that couldn’t matter less.  It might be of absolutely no interest to Vikings fans.

But, there is no doubt that it is indeed “NFL Football” and I have to say I am damn happy about that.

Enjoy the Hall of Fame game everybody.

13 Responses to “Is That Football I See?”

1. marty264 says:

It is great to have football back, but I will say that this game about the most boring I have ever watched.

2. marty264 says:

haha, thats great. I just read this the other day.
    Its what Emmitt Smith’s induction speech might be like, well might have been, now that its done.

Well, it kicks off the season, tho pathetic it might be.

Yeah Adam, that’s just more Dallas ego. It’s all over them, like slime on a new born calf. Have I mentioned lately that I really hate the Cowboys? Just wanted to be sure everyone knew.

4. Brett says:

Did anyone see when there were asking Romo about how you come back from getting torn apart by us in the playoffs? My friend was telling me it was pretty hilarious…

I’m contemplating whether or not I want to watch the NFC Championship game again. I feel like I need some closure and want to get even more pumped for 9-9 revenge. (Plus, I don’t remember the entire first half……)

5. starrc10 says:

Brett,

I saw where she asked Romo that. I didn’t see anything funny, he just talked about how you learn a lot from that, didn’t really answer WHAT he learned.

I have watched the highlights 2-3 times, its pretty heartbreaking, especially after we kicked there butts in TOP, Total Offensive yards and the amount of stops our D forced. Frick.

6. purplereign#57 says:

No use, I assume, in taking a poll to see how many of us are feelin’ some good vibes aboot the coming season. And just for the record, coach and PC, me too.

Well, no one can question the motivation this team should have. They need a theme like “One Less Fumble” or “One Less Guy in the Huddle” or something like that. Yeah, if we get Favre back and don’t take it one step further, I would be surprised.