Vikes Announce All Cuts

The Vikings have announced their complete list of cuts for today:

The players cut by the Vikings today are: S Colt Anderson, G Thomas Austin, G Adrian Battles, WR Taye Biddle, WR Freddie Brown, T Patrick Brown, T Chris Clark, FB Ryan D’Imperio, WR Marquis Hamilton, RB Ian Johnson, DT Tremaine Johnson, K Rhys Lloyd, TE Garrett Mills, DE Mike Montgomery, WR Logan Payne, T Drew Radovich, CB Marcus Sherels, LB Nate Triplett, WR Javon Walker and CB DeAndre Wright.

Here is your final roster, thanks to ESPN:

Quarterbacks (3): Brett Favre, Tarvaris Jackson, Joe Webb.

Running backs (4): Adrian Peterson, Toby Gerhart, Albert Young, Naufahu Tahi.

Receivers (4*): Percy Harvin, Bernard Berrian, Greg Camarillo, Greg Lewis.

Tight ends (4): Visanthe Shiancoe, Jimmy Kleinsasser, Jeff Dugan, Mickey Shuler.

Offensive linemen (8): Bryant McKinnie, Steve Hutchinson, John Sullivan, Anthony Herrera, Phil Loadholt, Chris DeGeare, Jon Cooper, Ryan Cook.

Defensive linemen (10): Ray Edwards, Kevin Williams, Pat Williams, Jared Allen, Brian Robison, Jimmy Kennedy, Letroy Guion, Fred Evans, Jayme Mitchell, Everson Griffen.

Linebackers (7): Chad Greenway, E.J. Henderson, Ben Leber, Jasper Brinkley, Erin Henderson, Heath Farwell, Kenny Onatolu.

Defensive backs (10): Antoine Winfield, Chris Cook, Madieu Williams, Tyrell Johnson, Asher Allen, Cedric Griffin, Lito Sheppard, Jamarca Sanford, Husain Abdullah, Eric Frampton.

Specialists (3): Ryan Longwell, Chris Kluwe, Cullen Loeffler.

18 Responses to “Vikes Announce All Cuts”

1. Ole says:

Party at Jeff Dutgan’s house tonight!

No big suprises I guess. Adam thanks for keeping us updated all day. Great job

3. Ole says:

Justin Hartwig got cut by the Steelers
    don’t look over your shoulder Jon Cooper

4. CalVkg says:

it ain’t over

5. G.P. says:

Many Many Thanks to my boys P.C. and B.J. 84 for their concern and compassion. I’m Back and ready to scream at the top of my lungs that Asher is the best thing since the Oreo and uh Spam…

6. G.P. says:

Excellent question my good man. I think its very possible that he could contribute to the team in that way. He did after all handle return duties for 28 games and record 1,110 yards during his time at Georgia and while the stage is bigger and badder I think Asher can handle it. He does in fact have a degree in Badassery all Dawgs do!

Disappointed that Drew Radovich OT was let go. Thought he was pretty solid in exhibition season.

Stefan Logan KR let go by Steelers might be of interest.

8. Fran the Man says:

Weird that we’re keeping 4 WR’s.
    The Sage/ Reynaud trade was just stupidity.
    I kind of hated seeing Colt Anderson go, my son just graduated with him at U of M (Go Grizz!!) so I sort of kept my eye on him thru training camp and pre-season.

All in all, this is a very strange team;
    Favre just looks old to me and I sure hope we don’t see the “Aged right before my eyes” thing happen this year but seriously, the guy looks WAY older and slower to me.

O-line-How can this O-line still be playing so poorly? They looked porous last season and didn’t really do anything to fix it this year.

Childress is still an idiot and probably our biggest obstacle to a Championship.

Yep, weird team this year.

And WHY 4 receivers??

9. Dave says:

I also hated seeing Colt Anderson cut.

10. phil says:

i think joe webb is better than jackson

11. JMANN612 says:

Do you love your Vikings? Do you love your money? Of course you do! Make sure to stay tuned to NBC Tuesday & Wednesday 9/7 and 9/8 at 8/7c to see the NFC North Champion Minnesota Vikings’ very own Bernard Berrian, Visanthe Shiancoe, and Anthony Herrera go for a chance to win $1 MILLION DOLLARS for some of their favorite charities! Go Guys! Go Vikings! http://www.facebook.com/minutetowinit