No Live Chat – Something New

We have had some trouble drawing interested in game time live chats here at Vikings Gab when the game is being broadcast nationally and has high interest.

Considering that this is a nationally broadcast Monday Night Football game that features roughly 16,798 storylines, I suspect attendance would be incredibly low if I hosted a live chat.  So, once again, I’ll forego the live chat for this week.

However, I would like to try something new on gameday.

I would like all of our interested readers to leave their predictions for the Jets vs. Vikings game in the comments section of this post.  I will then compile all of the predictions made and feature them in a gameday post to be discussed and critiqued.

While you will win nothing other than bragging rights for having the best prediction, I’ve never known any readers of this site to turn down some perfectly good bragging rights.

In case you missed it earlier in the week, my prediction is the Vikings will beat the Jets by a score of 14 to 13.

What’s your prediction?

16 Responses to “No Live Chat – Something New”

1. starrc10 says:

10-10 tie. Gonna be ugly.

2. schwartz says:

17-7 Vikings

3. Brett says:

I predict a bomb to Moss in the first set of downs if not the very first play.

As far as a score. 24-21 Vikes (of course…)

Adam,
    17-13 Vikings…

Anybody heard from Johnny lately???

5. Coolio says:

20-17 Vikes

Favre throws for 0 touchdowns and 3 interceptions. Moss has one catch. After the game Favre complains that he and Moss havn’t had time to gel. Peterson runs for 150 yards and one score. Jared Allen forces a fumble which is returned for a touchdown by the Vikings D. All of the Jets points come off Favre turnovers. 🙂

6. wtfvikesfan says:

38 jets, 17 vikes. I have bad feeling Favre is going to suck.

7. Fran the Man says:

I don’t know what to think of this Favre sex scandal.
    When he was asked about the incident, he said, “I got my hands full with the Jets and I don’t want to talk about it” (I’m paraphrasing)
    I would think if there wasn’t any truth to this, he would have said so, right off the bat.
    Pretty sure there IS something to this and it will get real ugly.
    NOW, he has a sore elbow to boot.
    I’ve got a bad feeling about the future of Favre on this team.

I’ve never predicted a loss for the Vikes and I won’t here but a loss, with a poorly played game by Favre wouldn’t surprise me in the least.

Vikings 14
    Jets 13

Name of this game is Defense. I also think Harvin has big game.
    Vikes-24

4th score – Dugan scopes up a fumbled punt and runs 34 yards for a TD

Jets
    1st score – Dugan gets called for holding in the Vikings endzone for a safety

10. Nume says:

28-7 vikings

11. wtfvikesfan says:

They way things are going, Favre may be suspended by tomorrow. Which might be a good thing. Let TJack role.

After reading ‘5 Keys to the Game’ I’ve got a whole new perspective on Monday night.

Viking 33