NFL Capsule: Vikings at Patriots

MINNESOTA (2-4) At NEW ENGLAND (5-1)

Sunday, 4:15 p.m., FOX

OPENING LINE—No line

RECORD VS. SPREAD—Minnesota 2-3-1; New England 4-2

SERIES RECORD—Patriots lead 6-4

LAST MEETING—Patriots beat Vikings 31-7, Oct. 30, 2006

LAST WEEK—Packers beat Vikings 28-24; Patriots beat Chargers 23-20

VIKINGS OFFENSE—OVERALL (20), RUSH (7), PASS (24)

VIKINGS DEFENSE—OVERALL (6), RUSH (11), PASS (13)

PATRIOTS OFFENSE—OVERALL (19), RUSH (14), PASS (17)

PATRIOT DEFENSE—OVERALL (29), RUSH (9), PASS (30)

8 Responses to “NFL Capsule: Vikings at Patriots”

1. Jon says:

so much talent being “thrown away” by favre. BAH.

2. Brett says:

Do they rank coaches too?

You’d think by the stats we match up well against them…

• titan concrete says:

Hey Brett…

I guess im am idiot, but i cant figure out how to add an avatar to my profile…..could you enlighten me please?

• Jon says:

since his name is Brett.. I’ll just intercept this question from him!!

You got to make a wordpress.com account, and add a picture on that account and whatever email you put under mail, has to match your wordpress account and it’ll put an avatar on all the post you made with that email!

SKOL.

3. Jon says:

Interview with Adrian Peterson:… Probably the Best question, and best answer I could ask for. Too bad we haven’t seen much action come from it.

Q: Do you ever tell Favre that if he needs to get rid of the ball quick, to dump it off to you?

A: Yeah, I tell him that every game. ‘Hey, just know that I am your outlet, man. I’ll make sure that I put myself to be open for you. When you are in trouble, just look for me and I’ll be there.’

• titan concrete says:

Thanks for the reply on the question above Jon.

Im guessing that Adrian Peterson had Jackson 5 on his headphones before the interview….. Sounds like a bromance

“Let me fill your heart with joy and laughter
      Togetherness, well that’s all I’m after
      Whenever you need me, I’ll be there
      I’ll be there to protect you, with an unselfish love that respects you
      Just call my name and I’ll be there”

4. Jon says:

is it sunday yet?! Im ready to see some vikings conquer some patriots!

5. Linda says:

Chidress needs to learn how to add 3 points to the score!! His choice of calls is infuriating!! Let Longwell do his job!