TMZ says Sterger Expects ‘Swift’ Action in Favre case

From: TMZ

Jenn Sterger’s manager expects the NFL to drop the hammer on Brett Favre pretty quickly — now that Sterger’s provided the league “overwhelming evidence” against the future Hall of Famer.

Sterger, her attorney, and her manager Phil Reese met with NFL investigators today in NYC … and turned over materials that Reese says go beyond what has been reported — penis photos and text messages sent to Sterger.

Reese tells TMZ, “We expect action swiftly, but it’s in their hands now.”

Favre could be punished if the NFL finds he violated its personal conduct policy by sending inappropriate messages to Sterger … who was a NY Jets stadium reporter at the time.

36 Responses to “TMZ says Sterger Expects ‘Swift’ Action in Favre case”

1. Jon says:

someone find her number so everyone on vikings gab can send her a picture of … “our appreciation”.whore…fml.

It’s all falling into place, this will give old Banjo a couple weeks rest so he can be ready for the playoffs.

A stroke of genius by coach Brads!

Just remember old Tjizzle and Gus the statue when 10-6 with less talent. He can win a couple BJohnny. That’s about as much confidence as Freds can muster.

Freds, I’m sorry to say that a couple isnt going to be enough. But maybe the cheeseheads will tank and do us a big favor. It could happen I guess but da Bears would have to tank also.

• Purple Charlie says:

Freds,
      There’s no way your talking Johnny in to that lol…

4. CSlinde says:

This story reminds me of when my former gf convinced me to send her a pic but, A-Dubs sister accidentally recieved it instead. ha!

5. marty264 says:

If she expects swift action, she should have talked to the NFL ASAP. This is not typical behavior of a sexual harassment victim, and she should not be treated as such.

6. Big Johnny's bigger sister, Johnette says:

Hi everybody, I asked Lost Viking for a photo and he sent me this

…hey, that’s the same photo Brett told Deanna he sent Jen.

What you get when you lay down with barnyard animals…

8. Ole says:

Holy moly Lost, you sure do have a big …..uh…… chicken

9. Adam Warwas says:

See, and this is why I don’t post Sterger stories any more. Everyone’s mind goes straight in the gutter and I find out things about my cousin that I never EVER wanted to know… not to mention my poor sister…

Shape up you guys!

No wonder Lila the Vikings sports reporter doesn’t come ’round here no more. You guys are so immature. One would of thought that Frans would have learned a lesson from that “what are you wearing right now” episode from this past spring, but Freds sees that isn’t the case. Sheesh.

Freds needs to go to work at NASA. Talk to you later.

• Fran the Man says:

Freds,
      Lila and I text back and forth all the time.
      Maybe that’s why she doesn’t post here anymore?
      She’s too busy with me.

I’ll send along some photos. . .

Off to work now (I’m subbing for one of my fellow professors at the U today, teaching an advanced Calculus class. I’m pretty pissed off at Hawking. He couldn’t make it, due to a prior commitment, or so he says.)

11. CSlinde says:

Sorry guys. Just thought it was a funny story…

I have to get back to work at the Croc plant

12. john allen says:

slut slut slut forever now that she rated on favre and if she gets him benched she will go down as the biggest slut ever especially when this happened 2 and a half years ago slut slut slut.

13. 4eversteve says:

I would shocked if any resolution will come about prior to the Vikings-packer game, don’t believe the NFL will cut off its nose to spite its face on this matter, taking into consideration the lost revenue and impact of the TV rating. We have to remember that the NFL is first and foremost a business and it is clearly in their best interest that Favre remains on the field and don’t think for one minute Rodger Goodell doesn’t realize this. As for Sterger future as a reporter instead of hitting the streets looking for a story, I contend she will be walking the streets of New York looking for her next trick and then we see who initiates the next text trying to drum up some business.

14. 4eversteve says:

I be would shocked if any resolution will come about prior to the Vikings-packer game, don’t believe the NFL will cut off its nose to spite its face on this matter, taking into consideration the lost revenue and impact of the TV rating. We have to remember that the NFL is first and foremost a business and it is clearly in their best interest that Favre remains on the field and don’t think for one minute Rodger Goodell doesn’t realize this. As for Sterger future as a reporter instead of hitting the streets looking for a story, I contend she will be walking the streets of New York looking for her next trick and then we see who initiates the next text trying to drum up some business.