Back From Vacation

Hey guys, I am back from my South Dakota trip (which was awesome, by the way), and even though I’m new to the site, I really want to thank Adam and Randy for the job they did when I was gone. There was a lot to report, and those two really rocked it out!

I still have 3 bold predictions left in my “Branden Lemke’s 10 Bold Predictions” segment, so I will be finishing those off starting tomorrow night.

I also forgot to say this when I started writing for this site, but if any of you have a Twitter, feel free to follow me! @BrandenLemkeMN

14 Responses to “Back From Vacation”

Welcome back, Branden. Glad you enjoyed the flatlands and hills.

I suggest your next bold prediction to be who the opening day left tackle will be. I know I’m wondering.

• Branden Lemke says:

lol there’s more to South Dakota than you think!

and won’t have to wait for my take. I think without a doubt it’s newly signed Charlie Johnson. guarded Peyton’s blind side in Indy. good enough for me!

• CalVkg says:

zulgad sez there were reports that bmac was close to 400 lbs!!!!

i can imagine the response the staff had when they saw the scale, “man the harpoons, boys, it’s gonna be a long night haulin’ this one in”

2. Harvest says:

Good to have you back Branden, I enjoy reading your postings, looking forward to see alot more.

Well, I think Dugan and Kleinsasser are also in the running. I saw what Dugan did to that ref, and it was something I never saw from BMac.

Welcome back Branden. What’s your opinion on Rice going to the Seahawks? I know you were a big fan of his.

• Branden Lemke says:

i am sad to lose Rice, but at the same time, i don’t think his addition in seattle will make much of a difference. they’re still a terrible team. He had a future HERE. not saying he’ll be bad, but the team is a long way from being a serious contender in my opinion (despite making the playoffs last year).

5. wtfvikesfan says:

Why does everybody want the criminal Edwards????? He just had another brush with the law the other night!!!!!!!!!!! He will probably suspended the first 4 games. You guys are crazy for wanting him!!!!

6. Nume says:

Welcome back! I didn’t know you were in South Dakota, but it’s kind of funny because I live in South Dakota, but I’ve been visiting my sister in Minnesota for the last 2 weeks :P. I just got back today.

7. Vikadan11 says:

Welcome back ~ Hope all is well with you and yours ~

Branden,
    Glad you enjoyed the vacation, you sound like your ready to roll !
    Welcome back Bud.

9. moses says:

You should have brought back Ryan Mcknight from SDSD While in SD now he is a bengal.