Vikings Waive CB Gipson

Vikings have announced they’ve waived CB Marcell Gipson.

Gipson has missed the last 4 practices due to his Grandmother passing. Tough week for the youngster.

Was a long shot for making the team before the missed days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

12 Responses to “Vikings Waive CB Gipson”

1. titan concrete says:

Check out the espn power rankings.

Once again…no respect. Below the Raiders and Lions OUCH

• Tomb... says:

True, but the comment “Minnesota actually got younger at quarterback by acquiring 34-year-old Donovan McNabb” is funny every time I hear it…in a morbid sort of way.

2. titan concrete says:

They wouldn’t be saying much if we went younger with Manning or Brady. Oh well, if the biggest thing they have to pick on is Mcnabb as our qb, I won’t complain.

3. titan concrete says:

Any other year we had the ” at least we arent the lions” …. I’m not to sure that will work this year.

4. vikingman62 says:

Those ESPN rankings are Horse @#%T
    Vikings ranked under Miami, Raiders, Titans and Rams??
    what a joke

5. titan concrete says:

ESPN is horse@#!#. They are a bunch of hacks. I think most of us qualify for emplyment as a reporter with them. All we really have to do is make about 25 predictions a week and if 1 of them turns out to be correct, we just have to make sure everyone knows that we predicted it.

It will be sweet shoving a big doze of crow down their throats tho. I mean really are these dumbasses ever right this time of year?

Damn I just read that Leber signed with the Rams for 1.25 million. I would think the Vikes could have matched that just for experience and leadership alone.

Not if they only have $0.9 million in cap space as reported. I’ve always liked Leber, thought he was underrated, but his absence will not leave a huge hole.

• Skol12 says:

*#%^( are you #*^$^ing kidding me? We passed on leber for 1.25 million but paid McNabb 7.5(with incentives) and they couldnt have made berrian take the extra .35 paycut to get leber back?

7. Vikadan11 says:

@JosinaAnderson Josina Anderson
    Sources: The #Vikings have just contacted t/ camp of CB Tony Carter to schedule a workout. Confirmed travel plans still pending @ this time
    1 hour ago via TweetDeck