This Weekends Pre-Season Schedule

I know the Vikings aren’t playing tonight but hey, its football and I couldn’t be more excited.

Here is this weekends schedule of games. Eastern Time.

THURSDAY, AUGUST 11

BUFFALO AT CHICAGO 8:00
INDIANAPOLIS AT ST LOUIS 8:00
MINNESOTA AT TENNESSEE 8:00
NY GIANTS AT CAROLINA 8:00

MONDAY, AUGUST 15

NY JETS AT HOUSTON 8:00

12 Responses to “This Weekends Pre-Season Schedule”

1. Tomb... says:

Eastern time? Central time? PST? Mountain?

Greenwich mean time?

Unitization is ALWAYS key, donchaknow?

• Randy Perrin says:

Sorry Tomb, all times are Eastern time

Geez, grumpy, what gives? You can research any number of topics at a moment’s notice, but you gotta jump on Randy for times of games? People just wanna enjoy a little innocent near-beer, and you rant on them. Sheesh. Is your litter box in need of cleaning or what?

Take tomorrow off and float down a river or somethin”.

• Tomb... says:

You got me all wrong, Coach! I wan’t being grumpy, I was just using a didactic line of questioning to teach the young fellar that the devil’s in the details.

…and I refuse to apologize for my anti-O’Douls stance. It’s an affront to those of us who know the true beauty of beer. To wit, if I may quote our age old friend Ben Franklin: “Beer is proof that God loves us wants us to be happy.”

non-alcoholic beer poops on real bear, thusly by extension, poops on Ben Franklin, and I just won’t stand idly by whilst some joker poops on Ben Franklin. Nooooooosireeeeeeeee bob I sure won’t.

• LeCount80 says:

Okay now, to be fair….NON-Alcoholic beer still contains alcohol, its usually less that .5 percent. Thats why you still have to be of legal age to purchase it.

That still qualifies it as beer in my book.

To quote one of the greatest beer men I have ever known….

“There are 3 rules of beer.

1 All beer is good beer.
          2 Some beer is better than others.
          3 The best beer is free beer. ”

-Chris Vann

• c.carterhof says:

Thats a fine quote for a young man, LeCount.
            However, now that Im older, I prefer-

Life’s too short to drink cheap beer- Anonymous

Sorry. Not buyin’ any of it. You were grumpy.

2. sb says:

Ryan Mallet looked outstanding today, I know it was against the 2nd and 3rd stringers but still… I hope this doesn’t turn out to be a pick we regret not making…

I find it best not to use the rear view mirror when it comes to the draft. All draft picks are a bit of a gamble, and all you can do is make the guys you took the best they can be. The media likes to play “what if” and “if only”, but the reality is we have who we have based on the reasoning employed at the time they were chosen.

Like you said, sb, its early, and those are backups and rookies he’s running against. When they start playing against the best players in the world, things could look much, much differently.

3. Ted Brown 23 says:

T.Jack looked like….well T.Jack last night.

4. vk4life says:

I am excited about this game, yes I know it is just preseason. I have been looking at film on Jenkins, Arceneaux, and Aromashodu. From what I have seen is pretty darn good. I definately believe we have set Mcnabb up to do very good. With AP, Percy, Shank, and rookie TE Rudolph I think we will be very competitive on offense. I do think Camarillo may be odd man out unless he has a great preseason.

5. Dynalee10 says:

I hope the offense gets some semblance of cohesion and the main thing is NO INJURIES that is what I fear most in these scrimmages.