Vikings Sign DE Stylez White

Stylez White

DE

6’3 270 LBS.

Vikings have signed DE Stylez White a free agent from the Bucs. White tweeted the news of the signing today.

Stylez White is an underrated DE and was graded out by Pro Football Focus as the 20th best 4-3 DE in pass rushing last year, only 5 spots below Jared Allen.

In White’s 4 year career he has 137 tackles, 24 sacks, 4 pass deflections and 10 forced fumbles.

9 Responses to “Vikings Sign DE Stylez White”

1. CalVkg says:

stylez??????

and to think he just missed mckinney. those two could’ve shared their inflated self images together

2. CalVkg says:

we signed a long shot sup. draft reject rb, caleb king, too

Oh boy maybe they’re not as happy with Brob as we thought? No cap room and bringing in guys makes me wonder if a cap casualty is in the wings?

• Randy Perrin says:

Kooistra injury freed little over $800,000.

Should have a nice rotation with White, Robison and Griffen.

As far as a cap casualty, Camarillo is someone on the bubble and he carries a 1.5 million tag I believe.

Thanks for the info Randy. Could get interesting with guys like Camarillo and AA. Hell even Bernie for that matter, he still has a big cap number even after restructuring.

• Randy Perrin says:

I don’t think Berrians going anywhere. Him, Percy, and Jenkins are locks. I would put Aromashodu 4th right now, and Camarillo, Jaymar and Iglesias fighting for the 5th spot. I would like Jaymar to step up and take it but hasn’t shown much as a receiver yet this preseason.

Guys,
    Has anyone heard about Kevin Williams getting hurt???
    It was on the Bleacher report on the email…

Didn’t check it out, Thought I would ask here.

5. 4eversteve says:

Makes me wonder if the Vikings don’t feel that they will be able to resign Peterson after the season is over, Maybe that is why we see all these running backs in camp this season. I hope I’m wrong but they may be looking to trade him and get some value rather than to let him go and get nothing in return, gotta remember he is still pissed about Rice leaving.

• Randy Perrin says:

Peterson isn’t going to get traded…if they don’t resign him, they’ll use franchise tag on him next year.