Vikings-Cowboys Pre-Game Notes

Here are a few things you should know about tonight’s game:

– CB Asher Allen, RB Toby Gerhart, DT Kevin Williams, OLB Kenny Onatolu, TE Visanthe Shiancoe, OLB Ross Homan, and OLB Heath Farwell will all sit out tonight’s game.

– Jimmy Kliensasser will get the start at TE tonight.

– Letroy Guion Will start at DT for Kevin Williams.

– Anthony Herrera Will get the start at RG over Ryan Cook.

– Jamarca Sanford will start at FS over Tyrell Johnson.

All starters are expected to play for about one half, being the 3rd week of the preseason, which is always the week the starters play longer. Are you guys ready for some football!?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Submit to Digg  Stumble This Story  Share on Twitter  Post on Facebook  Post on MySpace  Add to  Bark It Up  Submit to Reddit  Fave on Technorati

32 Responses to “Vikings-Cowboys Pre-Game Notes”

1. VSU BlazerLady says:

Is there a website streaming the game??

2. sb says:

Hey BlazerLady,

This is the site I use to watch games! It’s worked well the last few weeks!

3. sb says:

Hey VSU BL, I’ve used this website and it has worked well. Preseason-Online, just add www and .com at the end because it won’t let me post a comment with a website in it.

I’m sure glad to see Sanford starting over Johnson not that Sanford is anything to write home about but definately more upside.

5. akvikesfan says:

Run, Run, Run for first down. Then, playaction with Berrian going deep… thank you Bill Musgrave for calling a series of plays that exploits the talents of our players, something that was missing in 2010.

Ok what’s up with the “your comment is awaiting moderation” crap?

7. akvikesfan says:

Johnny, The network for the gab sites is based from the east coast… expect some weird issues until Irene disappears…

Almost brought a tear to my eye thinking of Coach sitting in his recliner with a colt 45 and seeing the o-line playing better. I for one am feeling alot better about Musgraves offense.

I did enjoy the improved line play, johnny. There’s a long ways to go, but this was an encouraging performance by our O-front. Nothin prettier than watching a blocked D-lineman turn and think he can chase down AP. Dang that’s a sweet sight. I did not, however, observe it with a 45 in hand. Perhaps you have me confused with the Fragile one. And apparently he enjoyed a few too many and called it a night early on.

Did B. Berrian show enough to think he might actually help us this year johnny? McNabb looks pretty good, huh?

I hate to admit it Cosch but Bernie did play his way on the team and I also hate to admit that McNabb has proven me wrong. But I will eat my crow with some pride. The most important thing is the Vikes are beter than we thought and Denzel deserves some credit

9. LeCount80 says:

saw lots of positives tonight.

10. Carl says:

This can be a great way to get things that you use routinely.