Vikings Injury Report

Vikings released an injury report today per multiple sources.

Asher Allen was the only limited participant and is still dealing with a foot injury.

Chris Cook and Visanthe Shiancoe both practiced fully but still appeared on the report with hamstring injuries. Both stated they are ready to go.

Donovan McNabb was also on the list with a right wrist injury. It’s believed to be minor since he fully participated in practice but something to keep an eye on moving forward.

11 Responses to “Vikings Injury Report”

1. starrc10 says:

Looks about right for the beginning of the season.
    Thanks, Randy.

2. bisatc says:

I watched the preseason games quite closely. I do remember McNabb shaking his wrist after a big play (can’t remember which game now, 3rd against Dallas?) I’m not sure what happened, and then the camera went to a close up of him and he was complaining a bit about it I think (nice way of saying what I think I lip-read).

I’m sure its not anything serious….as long as he can hand off to 28, and throw short throws to 12, we should be good.

3. Phil says:

A win in San Diego to start the season would be huge

4. Russ Loede says:

Randy,

Here’s the link for the injury report on Chargers Gab:

5. Jon says:

mmmmm to start shiancoe on fantasy football or not too!!!….. donovan loves his tight ends.. im thinkin shiancoe will have a big game.

I have Shank on my team too. Also have Dallas Clark tho. Tough choice, Im thinkin Clark, but no Manning. And as Jon has pointed out, Don loves him some TE.

Seriously, what should I do?