Week 3: Vikings/Lions Inactives

CB Alphonso Smith

LB Doug Hogue

G Jacques McClendon

T Jason Fox

WR Rashied David

DT Nick Fairley

17 Responses to “Week 3: Vikings/Lions Inactives”

1. Nume says:

Hey look, Vikings up 20-0! Guess that means we get to watch them blow a 20 point lead in the 2nd half instead of only 17…

2. VSU Blazerlady says:

Would be nice if folks could post some updates on the game and score…..

• Nume says:

Well they’ve managed to blow 17 points of the lead already, and then gave the ball to Gerhart instead of AD on 4th and 1 at the lions ~20 yard line, and of course he got stopped, so it’s going exactly as I predicted. It’s getting to the point where you almost just have to laugh… I mean really I don’t know if there’s ever been a team with such a clear contrast between halves.

3. VSU Blazerlady says:

Fox just put the Vikings’ game on……lawdy, how did Detroit get 23 points?????

4. VSU Blazerlady says:

Come on…..get your first down…..why a pass to the endzone???

5. VSU Blazerlady says:

Lions to come back!!

Hahaha….Detroit is having problems….

6. VSU Blazerlady says:

Jared Allen is playing lights out!!

7. moses says:

looks like ponder time if Jim cant come through.

8. VSU Blazerlady says:

Good grief……Like I said earlier…..Vikes should have gone for the first down….keep the ball longer and try for a touchdown rather than settling for the field goal.

You never play to tie….it’s like giving in…..always play to win!

9. Nume says:

So that brings the total scores to:
    1st halves: 64-7 Vikings advantage.
    2nd halves (including 3 in overtime): 74-6 Vikings loss.
    Pretty remarkable really lol. I don’t have the yardage totals, but they’re just as much if not more contrasting.

10. Pinwheel26 says:

Bench McNabb? Fire the coach? What a joke.10,17,20 point leads at halftime. Losers. I’ve never seen a Viking team like this. It’s clearly their M.O. They seem destined to lose this year. They can look really good, Robison, Allen, everyone. I say, bench McNabb. It’s kind of like Culpepper, fast starts, but would LOSE the game for you in the second half, not win it. That’s where Mcnabb is at in his career. That’s why,tough it out with the rookie and Joe Webb, and next year, they get a difference maker at WR in the draft and they lose Berrian. Again, the coach looked like he was going to throw up. He’s not exactly Ditka out there. Buzzkill Vikings. Uniforms looked great, tho.

11. briano29 says:

To watch Vikings games:

Follow this guy. He does a great job posting links to NFL games. Lots of stuff you need to install to watch them. Do your research before installing stuff.I’ve seen almost all the snaps from the Vikes for 2 years now. Lucky me . . .

12. krugjr says:

McFlabb inaccurate all day and missed “wide open winning TD to Berrian” AGAIN…..terrible play call on 4th & 1 (thought that’s what Webb or Ponder were on the roster for)….coaching sucks…don’t know how this team can keep their heads up…I’m already totally done with listening to any words from Frazier, he should run for office, he speaks a lot of words and says NOTHING….I say it again: no wonder all the big name coaches and/or GMs wouldn’t touch MN…FAs too…the Wilfs don’t have a clue….just when we didn’t think this franchise could sink any lower….they actually do….what a joke!

PS…I’m driving from MT to ND tomorrow…I’ll bet ,if the wind is from the east, the stench will still be in the air…..

13. moses says:

LETS PLAY PONDER AND GO FOR NEXT YEARS DRAFT PICK WE THEN COULD HAVE FOUR QUARTERBACKS.

• VSU Blazerlady says:

Agree. Play Webb and Ponder. I only saw the last couple minutes of the game and overtime, but noted at least two passes McNabb threw short. Was he out of steam or what? Or were the receivers not running their routes? Either way….needs to be fixed!! As I said in the article below this one….anyone not playing 100% needs to be benched….or as we say in the south: we need to have a “come to Jesus meeting” !