Vikings Add FB D’Imperio to Active Roster

Vikings have signed FB Ryan D’Imperio to their active roster and have waived TE Allen Reisner to make room.

Vikings run game has seen production decrease in every game and looks like they could be looking for ways to help it. Not sure if this move is going to help at all but let’s hope this time around D’Imperio shows more than he has in the past.

I’m sure the Vikings will try and add Reisner to their practice squad if he clears waivers.

10 Responses to “Vikings Add FB D’Imperio to Active Roster”

1. CalVkg says:

won’t matter. just a band-aid on a compound fracture

QB is the real deal this year now. we’ll see ponder at some point. this season is for building a team. gotta look to the future

suck for luck, suck for luck, suck for luck

2. bleeding purple says:

This move sucks….if wanted a full back why noit get someone worth something…and what would really help the running back drop bernard get a real reciever and open up the passing game…then theyy couldnt just target AP….Thats what would help the most honestly

3. Leslie Frazier says:

This is a stupid move. It’s not like D’Imperio brings any magical fullback skills to the table. He’s a converted linebacker 7th-round pick from Rutgers! He ain’t Vontae Leach!

Not to mention that Reisner is a stud in the making.

4. Leslie Frazier says:

I mean, uh… I’m Leslie Frazier and I approve this roster move.

(Forgot to change my username…)

5. Dan says:

D’Imperio’s development was really hurt with the lockout, so I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s come along quite a bit the last month. I’m wondering if it could be a precursor to a different move that might leave them needing a coverage guy on special teams (D’Imperio should be better than Reisner in that area), but the only big-time move I see available is getting Curry from the Seahawks, and I really don’t see how that would negatively effect the special teams unit unless they were trading a guy like Frampton for him. The timing of the move is kinda funny, an 0-4 team looking for answers swaps out the #4 TE for the #2 fullback. Hopefully Reisner will be back on the P-squad tomorrow.

6. wtfvikesfan says:

Want a change at Qb, Have Charlie Johnson pull a Mckinney and forget to block the DE. That should work.

7. krugjr says:

most NFL fans get to watch their teams practice……we get to watch our GM and coaching staff practice…..(throw the wilfs in there too)

• Purple Charlie says:

2 to 3 Weeks, If they lose this week, I’ll say next week…
      Joe was straight to the point about McNabb, But he’s right he’s not Accurate!