Frazier Thinks WR Percy Harvin Will Be Back In 2013

Vikings WR Percy Harvin created a stir when he missed practices during a mandatory minicamp last June.

He talked with head coach Leslie Frazier and all seemed to be well. Harvin finished the last month of the season on injured reserve and rehabbed in Florida instead of the Twin Cities. Harvin is entering the final year of his rookie contract with the Vikings.

Sid Hartman of the Minneapolis Star-Tribune reports that speculation locally and in NFL circles is that wide receiver Percy Harvin won’t be back with the Vikings next season because of his personal problems with the franchise.

Coach Leslie Frazier said on Sunday, “I don’t see any reason why Percy wouldn’t be back with us. He should be.”

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

7 Responses to “Frazier Thinks WR Percy Harvin Will Be Back In 2013”

1. robb says:

The heck with speculation.No one but the team itself really knows but it makes tantalizing press to report about the conjecture that could surround the loss of a top Viking’s playmaker.That’s all.

2. Bobby says:

The only person I want to hear from is Percy. As fans, all we can go by is what we see. I’m disappointed he didn’t stick around Winter Park for workouts and rehab. However, where he rehabs is up to him. I would like to have seen him on the sidelines supporting his teammates last Sunday at the dome and Saturday night at Lambeau. In talking to Percy, you don’t sense any ego or that it’s all about him, but fans should be concerned because a good teammate would have been standing there on the cold sidelines Saturday night. From what we are told, the decision was his and if nothing else you’d think someone in his life would have encouraged him to be there. By not being at the games, it speaks volumes as to his possible attitude. That is the only thing that bothers me about Harvin. Of course, all this aside, we want him back.

3. dynalee10 says:

I dont like this , its only Frasier saying “HE SHOULD BE ” Percy has done nothing to indicate the Vikings are in his thoughts or plans I mean him not attending games speaks volumes to me . I think Frasier is just doing damage control spin and hoping that things work out .

4. Jay says:

Trade him to Jacksonville for WR Cecil Shorts III (55 catches, 979 yards, 17.8 avg., 80-yd long and 7 TDs in 2012) and the Jags second round pick in 2013 (first pick in second round).

5. 4eversteve says:

I hate to say this, Percy should have been there for his teammates in GB. He without doubt is one of the most dangerous offensive weapons in the NFL today. The Vikings may want to consider trading him for some draft picks, KC would be a perfect trading partner with Andy Reid at the helm. The asking price should be a 2nd. round and a #4th. round picks in this draft and a #4th round in 2014.

6. StraightCash says:

This is ALL about money – pay him and he’ll be thrilled to stay a Viking.

7. Excellent items from you, man. I have be aware your stuff prior to and you are just too wonderful.

I actually like what you’ve acquired here, really like what you are saying and the way by which you are saying it. You are making it enjoyable and you continue to take care of to keep it smart. I can’t wait to learn far more from you.
    That is really a terrific site.