The Vikings released today the new updated logo – check out the slight changes below:
“The enhanced mark strongly upholds the tradition and history of the Norseman,” said Jeff Anderson, director of corporate communications, in a news release.
Five elements of the Norseman have been changed:
– The horn shape was changed to make the logo less tall, and shading was changed along the lower part of the horn.
– The horn base now resembles the horn on the players’ helmets.
– The face is now more detailed, with thicker lines added to the mustache and face, more clearly defining its features.
– The Vikings gold color is now brighter and less brassy.
– The braid has been shortened, reducing logo height.