Video: Peterson Addresses Fumbles, Favre

Speaking from Miami, Vikings running back Adrian Peterson talks about how he vows to “do a better job” of protecting the ball next season. Peterson also touches on Brett Favre’s future.

14 Responses to “Video: Peterson Addresses Fumbles, Favre”

He’s not concerned about his fumbles? How arrogant is that? Geesh

2. olderthandirt says:

My exact thoughts, johnny. I don’t know about arrogant, but pretty lame, I think!!

3. Vikingplove says:

It really bothers me that he doesnt think its that big of a deal. Had he not fumbled 3 times we could be going to the superbowl.

4. Tomb... says:

Wow. Awfully cavalier about fumbling away the NFCCG.

I have to admit I didn’t expect him to be so “unconcerned.”

That’s really disappointing. I mean, I didn’t expect him to cry and ask forgiveness or anything, but…damn.

I’m with Purple Jesus guy…he’s a mere mortal from here forward until he proves otherwise.

• Tomb... says:

Adam, I dunno about your choice of word with “vows” to do a better job. More like “dismissively and unemphatically states” he will do a better job.

Here’s an idea: I think we should vote on replacing the picture on this website on the upper left hand corner of AD with someone else. I’d be curious who your readers would vote on.

I’ll put the Smooter down for Salma Hayek until I hear otherwise.

Hey Guys,
    Am I wrong or do we feel worse about the fumbles than him??? I can’t believe that…

Hopefully it bothers him on the inside and he is trying to hide his true feelings from the camera…

If not, I lost respect for him…

6. CalVkg says:

not a good response. hopefully he meant that it wasn’t something he can’t overcome

Thelma Hayek it is… Thelma don’t fumbles and who the hell cares if she does!

Fred thinks Adrian better get off to a really fast start next year or our guy may be hearing a few of the boo birds at the dome. The luster is gone, the fans will need to see a few of those 200+ rushing games. Who gives a rip about the 2 and 3 yard TD runs which pad his stats.

Fred thinks AP should buy all his lineman some Timex Easy Reader watches to thank them for their dog ass, opening zero holes season this year season. No, not the gold ones, the ones with the black band, water resistant, big numbers and that annoying second hand that clicks every time it moves.

Then after AP spends $12.99 each for these fine time pieces at K Mart, he should call Lester Hayes to see if he can buy a 25 gallon drum of Lester’s magic goop to help solve his dropsie problems.

Fred thinks the Patriots Larry Maroney may be looking for a new home next year. How would he look in purple? or should Fred say how would Larry look on the purples injury report every week.

And another thing (Freds on a role) Adrian, please spare us your off season jibber jabber about rushing for 2,000 yards, catching 100 passes and gaining 20 more pounds of muscle and getting your 40 time down to 4.15 in the off season in preparation for the up coming season. Just tell us you’ve learned how not put the ball on the rug.

9. Princess5654 says:

Does anyone know where we can autographs at the Pro Bowl? Specifically Adrian and other vikings?

10. bobzz says:

The question put him on the spot. He didn’t like it, and he answered poorly. You know deep down he cares about it; he knows what will happen to him if he doesn’t care. I cut him some slack, and you Vikings fans ought to as well.