Talk Of The Town Is Now In Town

Just to keep you as updated as I can, it has been confirmed that Ladanian Tomlinson is in Minneapolis already.

The news comes via Judd Zulgad’s Twitter account.

It is expected that he’ll dine with Vikings brass tonight and do a workout tomorrow.

I’ll be monitoring all possible Twitter accounts (Does this mean I should get one) for news and try to relay it to you all as soon as possible.

For example, I’ll try to find all the details as to who may or may not have picked them up from the airport in his or her SUV.

(UPDATE:  Childress, Bevell, Bieniemy, and Pat Williams are trying to recruit Tomlinson over dinner.  One has to wonder if the inclusion of Pat Williams doubled the tab.)

6 Responses to “Talk Of The Town Is Now In Town”

Adam, what do you think the odds are that LT gets inked right away?

Decent odds of that. The Vikes don’t really mess around, they go after the guy they want and make sure they get him… the exception being Housh.

The Vikes already have a contract in mind i am sure, the question is whether L.T. will accept it and whether or not he’ll accept a backup role.

My guess? He’s signed by the this time tomorrow.

Adam,Johnny, He proably will sign. If he didn’t…

Who would you like them to sign, Or have them to do???

Charlie, if they dont ink LT, I think it will be a wait and see approach. Adam made a good point on an earlier post about Childo visiting Favre and shortly after LT flys into town, too much coincidence for me.

Vike were going to include Kevin Williams but he didn’t have the proper dinner tux and couldn’t pull off the curtsey during rehearsal.

4. CSlinde says:

@Adam- Pat Williams doubled the tab? Doubled? Really? Shoot, women keep their small children safe from him and you doubled? Ha!

Duo nickname: All Day-Long Time