Berrian Is Healthy

From the Twitter account of Access Vikings’ Judd Zulgad comes a tidbit of good news.  Bernard Berrian (I refuse to call him “B-Twice” VH1!) says that both of his hamstrings, which were a chronic problem last season, are fine and he is ready to go.

In 2008, Berrian notched 48 catches for 964 yards and seven touchdowns.  With Favre under center in 2009 he was able to increase his catch total to 55, but his hamstrings seemingly held him back as he only registered 618 yards and four touchdowns.

A return to his 2008 numbers would be beneficial to the Vikings offense, especially if Sidney Rice’s hip injury ends up being more serious than we think.

18 Responses to “Berrian Is Healthy”

1. vikingfan1490 says:

good lets hope he is back to his blazing speed just imagine have a healthy berrian , rice, and harvin that would be crazy , i think we could have 3 1,000 yrd receivers. and then u got to think shank and is td hawking hands will have at least 10 tds , im just praying that A.D has a bounce back year and doesnt fumble alot . and has about 1800 yrds running .

2. I would love to see a healthy Berrian this year. I have to think that Berrian, Rice, and Harvin have the ability to be one of the best receiving trios in the NFL if they’re all three healthy at the same time.

Bernie “the glass” will be injured by game 5. Take it to the bank.

Freds guy Bernardo has the easiest job on the team. Everyone else gets serious coverage, Bernie should be open all day long!! It’s not easy, however, to catch with one hand always gripping your hammie.

Freds, there is an opening here, but I am going to pass on it. Would serve no useful purpose to the vistors at the Gab.

This is good, and can he STAY healthy? Seems like his injuries always pop up during camp. And what about Percy’s headaches – wonder if there has been anything addressed there? The bigger role he plays, the greater him losing a game to a headache becomes. Just hope, for his sake and ours, that he can get that addressed somehow.

5. Adam Warwas says:

Freds, Bud, the crew… I recall you guys doing a fantasy league of AVers in the past. is there interest in something like that here at the Gab? Or do you gus still have a league?

6. Viking John says:

Freds likes FF. He is getting use to the beatings he takes from VJ and the rest of the guys every year. Good idea Adam, I would be game. Freds still owes me some Colts, whats wrong with a few more.
    Go Vikes

I, too, would be game VJ. If at all possible, I was hoping someone else might take the reigns, however, as the soon-to-come Lil Warwas would probably make me a bad Commish.

How are Mrs and little Warwas doing? Do you know if it’s a boy or girl?

I think everyone is going a little bonkers in anticipation (who knew 9 months could be so long!?!) but everyone is happy and healthy. It’s a he… he’ll be playing strong safety on the same team as Bud’s little linebacker 🙂

That’s awsome Adam. Bet you cant wait to change diapers. You need to teach him the QB position so he can take over for Favre in 20 years or so.

Johnny, please don’t joke about Favre being around for another 20 years 🙂

I’m very excited, of course. Can’t wait to teach him all about fishing, hunting, football… you know, all the good stuff in life 🙂

Dont forget to teach him about girls. I’ll bet Freds would do that for ya.

• Fragile Freds says:

Freds would like to refute Johns hurtful comments about his old pal Freds ability to play Fantasy football, however Johns is correct. Freds is nothing but a prison bitch when to Fantasy football. So your old pal Freds is ready to be abused again this year.

7. G.P. says:

B Twice could be Double B. Just a suggestion…eh never mind.

Anything would be better than “B Twice”

My name is Adam Warwas. Does that mean my nickname should be “A Once and W Once” No, that’d be stupid… just like B Twice is 🙂

.. or would two of me be the Bee Gees?